Location: Ireland Waste Water HQ in Riverstick, Co. Cork with travel required for service activities and site visits as required
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Working Hours: 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- To be a point of contact for service maintenance inquiries.
- Provide assistance to customers’ technical issues through identification of the problem itself, research on answers and solution via phone or on-site
- Deliver training to colleagues, customers, engineers, where necessary on effective use and maintenance of products
- Evaluate any systems’ issue to recommend enhancements and continuous improvement initiatives.
- To work as part of the team in delivering superior service
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Excellent practical help desk and customer support experience
- High customer and service orientation
- Status update reports and summary reports to senior management team
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- 5+ years experience in a waste water technical service role.
- Must be computer literate with a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Outlook etc