Location: Ireland Waste Water HQ in Riverstick, Co. Cork and site locations as required.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Working Hours: 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- To seek, develop and deliver high-growth, profitable business opportunities to Ireland Waste Water and target appropriate new opportunities for development
- Implement and execute plans that are appropriately prioritised for scale of opportunity
- Provide significant and continuous input to the senior management team regarding the market and the prioritisation of plans
- Negotiate sales representation and other agreements (representatives etc)
- Travel as required to develop professional working relationships with both existing and new clients, particularly to generate initial sales, tenders, contracts and maintaining sales momentum with appropriate marketing strategies.
- Deliver sales and contribution-to-profit and other financial targets as may be agreed from time to time.
- Support the development of the revenue and expense budgets, within the context of the overall budget and forecasts, developing financial models and projections as necessary.
- Liaise with and utilise existing support infrastructure. Capabilities such as Sales support, Technical Service, Manufacturing etc available
- Site review, design, scheduling and monitoring of installation progress on site
- Adherence and compliance to Standards (regulation and corporate)
- Troubleshoot and coordinate resolution on any project issues that arise
- Maintain full involvement and serve as primary contact throughout project lifecycle
- Contribute to product development and manufacturing strategies
- Co-ordinate team and resources as required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Budget planning skills
- Sales prospecting, analysis and forecasting skills
- Leadership and negotiation skills
- Tender submissions, Contract writing, Report building
- Ability to motivate a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Educated to Engineering Technician or relevant discipline or 5 years direct experience at senior level sales in industry
- Candidates will have an excellent track record in business development, customer relationship, coordinating entire projects. Ideally, they will have achieved this experience within the construction industry
- Excellent communication skills are a must with the ability to communicate at all levels and build collaborative relationships to ensure smooth project delivery
- Experience in developing project/service management methodologies
- Experience in formulating Client Proposals and Statement of Work documents including commercial elements
- Construction industry experience
- Strong understanding and experience in compliance and certification